Find your local unemployment office here! Not a government website

354 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Unemployment Office

  1. Your local unemployment office will be able to provide you with your work history. Also if you’ve kept copies of your tax returns, you should have copies of your W2 forms as well, or Schedule SE Form 1040 if you were self-employed and paid tax on your earnings. Your W2s will specify the company you worked for, and you can use them to figure out your dates of employment. The Internal Revenue Service can supply copies of lost tax records including copies of any W2s and Form 1040s that were attached to your tax return. Please call or visit your local unemployment office and request a copy of your work history.

Leave a reply