Q) My wife work at a place called g****** bo***e she is a Month and half pregnant she have missed a few day from work because she be feeling sick and now they fired her for being absent can she get unemployment
A) In order for your wife to get unemployment insurance benefits she must meet your state unemployment benefit requirements – Please visit your state unemployment office website and view your state unemployment benefit requirements.
General requirement for unemployment insurance benefits:
- Have received enough wages during the base period to establish a claim.
- Be totally or partially unemployed.
- Be unemployed through no fault of his/her own.
- Be physically able to work.
- Be available for work which means to be ready and willing to immediately accept work.
- Be actively looking for work.
- Meet eligibility requirements each week benefits are claimed.
- Be approved for training before training benefits can be paid.