All State Unemployment Offices now provide an online application form to claim your benefits. Please click on the links provided to locate your State online application website. Keep in mind, before you file it is always best to check with your state unemployment office to determine the best way to open your claim and read your eligibility requirements.
Typical information needed for your online unemployment benefits application:
- Your Social Security Number.
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID
- Your mailing address, city, state and ZIP code
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of all your employers for the last 18 months.
- The last day you worked immediately prior to filing your UI claim.
- Alien Registration Number, if applicable.
- Copy # 4 of your DD Form 214 if released from the military in the last 18 months.
- SF 8 or SF 50 if employed in Federal Civilian service in the last 18 months.
When filling out your online application for Unemployment Insurance (UI) Benefits, be careful to provide all the required information needed in order for your claim to be speedily processed. A fully completed application form will help to speed the process of your benefit application.