A) There are a few different ways to get a resume. You can:
- Create your own resume. This is the most common option, and it allows you to customize your resume to fit your specific skills and experience. There are many online resources and templates that can help you get started.
- Use a resume builder. There are a number of online services that can help you create a resume. These services typically have a variety of templates and features to choose from, and they can make the process of creating a resume much easier.
- Hire a professional resume writer. If you’re looking for a professional-looking resume that will make a great impression, you can hire a resume writer to help you. Resume writers have the experience and expertise to create resumes that are tailored to your specific needs and goals.
No matter which option you choose, it’s important to make sure that your resume is well-written and error-free. Your resume is your first impression, so it’s important to make sure it’s the best it can be.
Here are some tips for writing a great resume:
- Start with a strong resume summary or objective statement. This is a brief paragraph that highlights your skills and experience, and it should be tailored to the specific job you’re applying for.
- List your work experience in reverse chronological order. This means listing your most recent job first, and working your way back in time.
- Use keywords throughout your resume. When you’re applying for jobs online, your resume will likely be scanned by an applicant tracking system (ATS) for keywords that match the job description. Make sure to include relevant keywords throughout your resume so that your resume is more likely to be seen by a human recruiter.
- Quantify your accomplishments whenever possible. This will help employers understand the impact of your work. For example, instead of saying “I increased sales,” say “I increased sales by 15%.”
- Use strong action verbs. This will make your resume more powerful and persuasive. For example, instead of saying “I was responsible for managing a team of 10 people,” say “I managed a team of 10 people.”
- Proofread your resume carefully. Typos and grammatical errors will make you look unprofessional, so be sure to proofread your resume carefully before submitting it.
By following these tips, you can create a resume that will help you land your dream job.
Your state Career Center will be able to assist you in creating your resume. There are also great programs online to also help you in creating your resume. Just do a quick search on Google. Help In Creating My Resume.