My housing need EDD work history printout, payment history printout…

Q) My housing need EDD work history printout, payment history printout, and a letter said stop benefit. I called EDD many times but it told me go online. You know online did not shown correct one that housing need.

A) If you need specific information from the California Employment Development Department (EDD) and are having trouble obtaining it online, you can try the following steps:

  1. Call the EDD: If you continue to have trouble getting the information you need, you can call the EDD. Keep in mind that wait times can be long, so you may need to be patient.
  2. Visit a local EDD office: If you are unable to get the information you need over the phone, you can visit a local EDD office in person. Be sure to bring proper identification and any relevant documentation with you.
  3. Request a printout: You can request a printout of your work history and payment history from the EDD. To do this, you will need to provide identification and complete the appropriate forms.
  4. Request a letter: If you need a letter stating that your benefits have been stopped, you can request one from the EDD. This letter may be available online, by phone, or in person at a local office.

It’s important to keep in mind that the EDD may have specific procedures and requirements for obtaining this information, so be sure to follow their guidelines and provide all the necessary information.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *