Find your local unemployment office here! Not a government website

2 Responses to How can I get a copy of previous years w-4′s

  1. I have filed for Disability due to having a rare lung disease and I don’t remember the exact date and amount that I received for unemployment. How do I go about finding that information out? I believe I received it starting in 2009 and then it was extended through 2011.

  2. If you are asking about your past unemployment checks paid to you, visit your local unemployment office and request a print out of this record. Your local unemployment office keeps an accurate record of your payments.

Leave a reply