Try to find jobs every days but still i don’t get job.
Q) I have question about benefit or jobs, actual i relocate from Philadelphia to Sanford, fl 32771 on 3/5/3012 after that i try to find jobs every days but still i don’t get job in data entry field i am working last 7 years with Express Scripts ( mail order pharmacy ) when i relocate here i don’t know if i need same kind of job need to pharmacy tech certificate this certi is not necessary in Philadelphia last 2 & 1/2 years i don’t have any income please can u help me out if i am going back to school for study to getting pharmacy tech certificate and getting some money now i broke.
A) I understand that you are struggling to find a job in Sanford, FL. I am happy to help you out.
Here are some things to consider when deciding whether or not to go back to school for a pharmacy tech certificate:
- The cost of tuition and fees
- The time it will take to complete the program
- The job market for pharmacy technicians in Sanford, FL
- Your financial situation
If you decide to go back to school, here are some resources that can help you:
- The Florida Department of Education has a list of accredited pharmacy technician programs in Florida.
- The National Association of Pharmacy Technicians (NPTA) offers a scholarship program for students who are pursuing a pharmacy tech certificate.
- The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) offers a student loan repayment program for pharmacy technicians who work in underserved areas.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Here are some additional tips for finding a job in Sanford, FL:
- Use online job boards and search engines to find job postings.
- Network with people in your field.
- Attend job fairs.
- Contact staffing agencies.
- Don’t give up! It may take some time to find the right job.