A) Getting trained and gaining experience are essential steps in finding employment. Here are a few options you can consider:
- Online courses: There are many websites that offer courses in various fields, such as Coursera, Udemy, and edX. These courses can be a great way to gain knowledge and skills in a particular area and add them to your resume.
- Internships: Consider applying for internships in your desired field. Internships provide hands-on experience and can lead to job opportunities.
- Networking: Attend career fairs, industry events, and join professional organizations in your field. Networking can help you make connections and learn about job opportunities.
- Volunteering: Volunteer work can provide you with experience and show potential employers that you are dedicated to your field.
- Visit your state career center website and sign up for job training and internship programs.
Remember, it’s okay to start small and work your way up. Gaining experience and building a solid foundation of skills will make you a more competitive job candidate in the long run.