I need a corrected form mailed out to me.

unemployed_personQ) I am currently on unemp. on my last”continued claim form” the first week for 1-17 / 11-23 was posted but the following week had XXX through it and the dates were wrong. I, of course can not get through to anyone on the phone. I need a corrected form mailed out to me. Can you send it out? thank you

A) I am not able to send out physical mail. You can try contacting your state’s unemployment office by phone or online to request a corrected form. You can also try contacting your local post office to see if they can help you. I would recommend that you visit your local unemployment office and speak with a counselor.

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *