Yes my name is Katherine i would like a copy of my work history please.

A) To obtain a copy of your unemployment work history, you will need to contact the relevant government agency that handles unemployment benefits in your state or country. In the United States, this would typically be the state’s Department of Labor or equivalent agency.

You may be able to access your work history online through the agency’s website, or you may need to request a copy of your work history by phone or mail. You will typically need to provide some identifying information, such as your name, Social Security number, and/or your previous employers’ information.

If you have any trouble finding the appropriate agency or navigating the process, feel free to let me know, and I’ll do my best to assist you further.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *