Unemployment Career Center in Centralia, IL:
Name: Illinois workNet Center – Centralia
Address: 325 South Poplar Street, Centralia, Illinois, 628011
The Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) provides services such as Unemployment Insurance, Job Search Assistance, Veteran Services, and Labor Market Information. You can ask questions about these services.
Please note that IDES services are also available online and over the phone. For self-service, you can also call Tele-Serve at (312) 338-4337 (Monday – Friday, 3:00 AM – 7:30 PM).
Here are some unemployment offices in nearby Carlyle, IL:
You can also search for unemployment offices in other nearby towns.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I file for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How long will it take to receive my unemployment benefits?
- What are my job search requirements?
- What resources are available to help me find a job?
Frequent Questions On Illinois Unemployment Benefits