The Belvidere IL Unemployment Career Center Office is located at 600 S State St, Belvidere, IL 61008, USA. It has a 3.3 star rating on Google Maps.
The phone number is (815) 544-3710.
I couldn’t find a fax number or email address for this location.
The website is http://www.theworkforceconnection.org/.
The hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm.
The nearest intersection is S State St and E Hurlbut Ave.
To get there from downtown Belvidere, head south on S State St for about 0.5 miles. The Workforce Connection will be on your right.
Here are some services that are provided at this location:
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing assistance
- Interview preparation
- Computer skills training
- Career counseling
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- What are my eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How do I file for unemployment benefits?
- How long will it take to receive my unemployment benefits?
- What are my options if I am not eligible for unemployment benefits?
- What resources are available to help me find a new job?
Other nearby town career center or unemployment offices include:
- Illinois Department Of Employment Security, 303 N Main St, Rockford, IL 61101, USA. It has a 2.2 star rating on Google Maps.