I received a letter stating that a payment from pua had been returned and to contact the treasurer w correct info. I’ve emailed and gotten no response it’s been months….I came to local unemployment office and security guard keeps turning me away in mobile al ,…..help

A) I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble getting a response from the Alabama Department of Labor (ALDOL). Here are a few things you can do to try to get your issue resolved:

  1. Contact the Treasurer’s office again. Make sure you’re calling the correct number and that you’re leaving a clear and concise message with your contact information. You can also try sending a follow-up email.
  2. Visit theALDOL office in person. If you’re still not getting a response, try visiting theALDOL office in person. Be sure to bring all of your documentation with you.
  3. Contact your state representative or senator. Your state representative or senator can help you get in touch with theALDOL and can put pressure on the agency to resolve your issue.
  4. File a complaint with theALDOL. If you’ve tried all of the above and you’re still not getting a response, you can file a complaint with theALDOL. You can find more information about how to file a complaint on theALDOL website.

I hope this helps!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *