How can I get a copy of my work history?

unemployed_personQ) How can I get a copy of my work history

A) If you have worked in the same state since 1960 your state will have a record of your work history. You can then visit your state unemployment office and request your work history. The IRS will also have a complete record of your income reporting from companies for which you have worked. I would also recommend that you visit your local IRS office and request a report of your work history.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *