Here are some resources that can help you with TX unemployment benefits:
- Texas Workforce Commission: The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) is the state agency that administers unemployment benefits in Texas. You can find more information about unemployment benefits on their website: https://twc.texas.gov/jobseekers/unemployment-benefits
- Applying for Unemployment Benefits Online: You can apply for unemployment benefits online at the TWC’s website. Here is the link: https://apps.twc.state.tx.us/UBS/security/logon.do
- Tele-Center: If you need help applying for unemployment benefits, you can call the TWC’s Tele-Center at 800-939-6631.
- Eligibility Requirements: To be eligible for unemployment benefits in Texas, you must meet certain requirements. These requirements include:
- You must be unemployed through no fault of your own.
- You must have worked a certain amount of time in the past year.
- You must be able to work and available to work.
- You must be able to pass a drug test.
- Weekly Benefit Amount: The amount of your weekly unemployment benefit will depend on your past wages. The maximum weekly benefit amount in Texas is $563.
- Benefit Duration: The length of time you can receive unemployment benefits in Texas depends on your age and how much you earned in the past year. The maximum benefit duration is 26 weeks.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.