How do I get my w2 form for 2014

unemployed_personA) There are a few ways to get your W-2 form for 2014.

  • Contact your employer. Your employer is required to provide you with a copy of your W-2 form by January 31st of the year following the tax year. You can contact your employer by phone, email, or mail.
  • Request a transcript from the IRS. You can request a transcript of your tax return from the IRS. This will include your W-2 forms for all tax years. You can request a transcript online, by phone, or by mail.
  • Use a tax preparation software program. Many tax preparation software programs allow you to import your W-2 forms directly from the IRS. This can be a convenient way to get your W-2 forms if you don’t have them in paper form.

If you are unable to get your W-2 form from any of these sources, you may be able to get it from the Social Security Administration (SSA). The SSA may have your W-2 form if your employer filed it with them. You can contact the SSA by phone or by mail.

Here are the steps on how to request a transcript from the IRS:

  1. Go to the IRS website and click on the “Get Transcripts” tab.
  2. Select the type of transcript you want to request.
  3. Enter your personal information.
  4. Verify your identity.
  5. Pay the fee, if applicable.
  6. Submit your request.

The IRS will send you your transcript within 10 business days.


Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *