Q) I was wondering if i can collect unemployment if the doctor took me out of work because of health problems related to pregnancy.
A) That would not qualify you for any of the Unemployment benefit Requirements.
Requirements for Unemployment Benefits
- Be totally or partially unemployed.
- Be unemployed through no fault of his/her own.
- Be physically able to work.
- Be available for work which means to be ready and willing to immediately accept work.
- Be actively looking for work.
- Meet eligibility requirements each week benefits are claimed.