I worked in Missouri, live in Georgia. How do I file unemployment

unemployed_personQ) Hello, I worked for a company based in Missouri, I live in Georgia. How do I go about file a unemployment claim? Thanks Mike.

A) Hello Mike,

You will need to file for unemployment benefits through the state of Georgia, where you live and work. You can file your initial claim either online or by phone. You may need to provide some information about your former employer, such as their name and address, and the dates of your employment.

You can find more information on how to file for unemployment benefits in Georgia by visiting the website of the Georgia Department of Labor. You can also call their customer service line at (404) 232-3001 if you need further assistance.

You have to file a claim in the state where you most recently worked. You can file your unemployment insurance benefit claim online in most states.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *