where do i send a W-4V form i live in Syracuse New York?

A) Your W-4V form is used for income tax withholding on your social security benefits. You need to give or send this completed Form (W-4V) to your local Social Security Administration office.

Your local Syracuse New York Social Security office is Located at:

James M. Hanley Federal Building
Federal, 100 S Clinton St Building 4th Floor,
Syracuse, NY 13261

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *