Qualified for unemployment, accidentally gave them the wrong address.

unemployed_personQ) Ok ive applied an qualified for unemployment but I accidentally gave them the wrong address how can I change it? help me please

A) Please call or visit your local unemployment office and request to make the address change in your benefit application. For most states you can log on to your account on your state unemployment website and make the change. 

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *