|Lawrence County |
Adult Learning Center
Address: 235 East Powhatan St,
Louisa, KY 41230, USA
Phone: (606) 638-4131
Hours: Monday – Friday,
8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
|Job search assistance|
Resume and cover
letter writing help
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Skills training
- Career counseling
- Unemployment assistance
Questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- Am I eligible for unemployment benefits?
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What information do I need to apply for unemployment benefits?
- How much money will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as an unemployment benefits recipient?
- What can I do to improve my chances of finding a new job?
Other nearby career centers and unemployment offices:
- Lawrence County Adult Learning Center 235 East Powhatan St, Louisa, KY 41230, USA Directions
Frequent Questions On Kentucky Unemployment Insurance Benefits