Manchester KY Unemployment Career Center Office
Where is Manchester KY Unemployment Career Center Office located?
1535 Shamrock Road, Manchester
1535 Shamrock Road
Manchester, KY 40962
|Monday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – noon|
Manchester Unemployment – Kentucky Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews.
How do I schedule an appointment to apply for KY Unemployment Benefits?
You can schedule an in-person or phone appointment at any Kentucky Career Center locations.
You will need to bring:
- Two forms ID
- A Photo ID in order to enter the building.
- Your claim may require additional paperwork.
What information do I need to File my KY Unemployment Insurance Claim?
To file your KY UI claim you will need:
- Your Social Security OR Alien Registration Number
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Complete Mailing Address
- Your Phone Number
- Your Employer Information (For the last 18 months)
- Your past employer Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number and Dates of Employment
- The reason you are no longer with EACH employer
Other Information you may need to file your KY Unemployment Insurance benefit.
- For out of state employment you will need a List of states in which you worked.
- For Temporary Agency work you will need the Name and Address of Temporary Agency.
- For Federal Government work you will need the Agency Name; Component name; Copy of your Standard Form (SF8, SF50).
- For being in the US Military you will need a Copy of your DD214 Member 4.
- For skilled trade union work you will need the Name of your contractor.
How am I eligible to qualify for KY unemployment insurance benefits?
- You must be unemployed or underemployed through no fault of your own.
- You must be unemployed or working less than full-time.
- You must have earned enough money in KY Base Period to establish a valid claim.
- You must be able to work, available for work, and looking for work
- If not worked in Kentucky for last 18 months, you will need to apply in the state where you worked.
What is the Maximum KY unemployment insurance benefit I can claim?
- Kentucky UI benefits are paid weekly.
- Your benefit amount calculation is 1.1923% of your base period wages.
- The Base Period is a one-year period made up of four (4) calendar quarters.
- The the minimum rate is $39 per week and the maximum benefit amount is $569 per week.
- You may receive up to 26 weeks of UI benefits during a calendar year.
- Benefits are requested every 2 weeks.
How Can I Get My KY Unemployment insurance benefit payments?
Your UI benefit payments can be made through:
- Direct Deposit to your Bank
- OR through a UI Debit Card.
Where do I file my KY unemployment insurance benefit claim?
- You can file your claim online at KCC.KY.GOV
- You can file by phone by calling 502-875-0442 or call Toll Free at 800-648-6057
Does Kentucky help me to find jobs while on unemployment benefits?
Yes! you can get employment assistance by logging on to Kentucky Career Center – Citizen Connect.
You can get job assistance in:
- Building your resume.
- Find a new job.
- Customize your job alerts.
- Explore your career pathway.
Kentucky Unemployment Insurance Call Center
Phone: (502) 564-2900
Hours: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM E.S.T.
“Schedule an Appointment” link.