Is there any way I could get my work history for the past 10 years?

Q) Is there any way I could get my work history for the past 10 years? Do I have to come into the office or can you mail it to me?

A) I do not have access to your personal information or work history. However, you can obtain your work history by contacting your previous employers and requesting a copy of your employment record. You may also be able to obtain this information by contacting the Social Security Administration and requesting a copy of your Social Security Statement, which includes a record of your earnings history.

Depending on the policies of your previous employers, they may be able to provide you with a copy of your work history via email, mail, or in-person. You will need to contact each employer directly to determine their specific procedures for providing employment records.

If you have worked in the same state since 1960 your state will have a record of your work history. You can then visit your state unemployment office and request your work history. The IRS will also have a complete record of your income reporting from companies for which you have worked. I would also recommend that you visit your local IRS office and request a report of your work history.

Please call or visit your local unemployment office for a print out of your employment records.

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *