|Iowa Workforce |
403 Elm St,
Webster City, IA 50595
Iowa Workforce Development Center for Webster City IA Unemployment Career Center Office is located at 403 Elm St, Webster City, IA 50595. Its phone number is (515) 573-3233.
The Iowa Workforce Development Center is a social services organization that provides a variety of services to help people find and keep jobs. These services include:
- Job search assistance
- Career counseling
- Training and education programs
- Help with resumes and cover letters
- Interview preparation
- Networking opportunities
The Iowa Workforce Development Center is open from 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits?
- How much money will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- What are my options if I am denied unemployment benefits?
- How can I find a job?
- What training and education programs are available to me?
- How can I improve my resume and cover letter?
- How can I prepare for an interview?
- Where can I network with other job seekers?
Here are some other nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- Mason City IA Unemployment Career Center Office
- Davenport IA Unemployment Career Center Office
- Des Moines IA Unemployment Career Center Office
Frequent Questions on Iowa Unemployment Insurance Benefits