550 S Gear Ave Ste. 35,
West Burlington, IA 52655
Phone: (319) 753-1671
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
information for the Burlington IA Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 550 S Gear Ave Ste. 35, West Burlington, IA 52655, USA
- Phone: 319-753-1671
- Fax: 319-753-5881
- Email: BurlingtonIowaWORKS@iwd.iowa.gov
- Website: https://www.iowaworkforcedevelopment.gov/burlington
- Monday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Wednesday: 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
You can ask the following questions at the unemployment career office:
- How do I file an unemployment claim?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How long can I receive unemployment benefits?
- How much money will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- What happens if I am denied unemployment benefits?
- How can I appeal a denial of unemployment benefits?
- What services does the unemployment career office offer?
- How can I find a job?
- How can I improve my resume and interviewing skills?
- How can I start my own business?
Other nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- IowaWORKS Center – Burlington
- IowaWORKS Center – Cedar Rapids
- IowaWORKS Center – Council Bluffs
- IowaWORKS Center – Creston
- IowaWORKS Center – Davenport
- IowaWORKS Center – Des Moines
- IowaWORKS Center – Denison
- IowaWORKS Center – Dubuque
- IowaWORKS Center – Fort Dodge
- IowaWORKS Center – Marshalltown
- IowaWORKS Center – Mason City
- IowaWORKS Center – Ottumwa
- IowaWORKS Center – Sioux City
- IowaWORKS Center – Spencer
- IowaWORKS Center – Waterloo
IowaWORKS Satellite Offices:
- Iowa City
- Des Moines
IowaWORKS Expansion Offices:
- Ames (Career Planning Services)
Frequent Questions on Iowa Unemployment Insurance Benefits