|Illinois workNet Center |
American Job Center
7226 Magna Dr,
Belleville, IL 62223
Job search assistance
Information about the unemployment office in Belleville, IL:
Illinois Department of Employment Security 7226 Magna Dr, Belleville, IL 62223, USA
- Monday – Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Unemployment insurance benefits
- Job search assistance
- Career counseling
- Training programs
- And more!
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Frequent Questions On Illinois Unemployment Benefits