A) Sure, I can help you with that. The Hollywood WorkSource Center is a great resource for finding qualified candidates for front and back of house positions. Here are a few people you can talk to:
- Employment Specialist: The Employment Specialists at the WorkSource Center can help you with your job search by providing you with access to job listings, resume writing assistance, and interview skills training. They can also help you connect with potential employers.
- Job Developer: The Job Developers at the WorkSource Center can help you find specific candidates for your open positions. They have access to a database of job seekers and can use their expertise to match your needs with the right candidates.
- Recruiter: The Recruiters at the WorkSource Center can help you post your job openings and screen candidates. They can also help you negotiate salaries and benefits.
To get in touch with any of these people, you can visit the Hollywood WorkSource Center in person or call them at (323) 454-6100. You can also visit their website at https://ewddlacity.com/index.php/employment-services/adults-age-24-and-older/worksource-centers to learn more about their services.
Here are some additional tips for hiring at the Hollywood WorkSource Center:
- Be clear about your job requirements. The more specific you can be, the better.
- Be prepared to answer questions about your company and the position.
- Be willing to negotiate. The candidates you meet at the WorkSource Center may not have the exact experience you’re looking for, but they may be willing to work for a lower salary or with less experience.
I hope this information is helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.