Find your local unemployment office here! Not a government website

2 Responses to How do i file for an extension if i’m still unemployed?

  1. No. You will need to apply for an extension to your unemployment benefits in the sate that issued your original claim.

    Applying for Extended Compensation
    Contact your state’s Department of Labor. Since laws are different from state to state, the process of applying for an extension will depend on what state you live in.
    Fill out all the necessary paperwork.
    Wait for an approval to come in the mail.
    Continue looking for work.

Leave a reply

693 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Unemployment Office

  1. retired military and retired from IBM. have own hp laptop and own hp printer
    looking for part time work from home.

Leave a reply