Workforce Center & Program Operations – Riverton
|Alien Labor Certification|
422 East Fremont,
Riverton WY 82501
Phone: (307) 856-9231
Fax: (307) 856-3468
Employment & Training Programs
Veterans Employment Training
Information about the Riverton WY Unemployment Career Center Office:
- The office is located at 422 East Fremont Ave., Riverton, WY 82501.
- The phone number is (307) 856-9231.
- The office is a comprehensive one-stop career center that offers various services to help job seekers and employers.
- The office is part of the Workforce Center & Program Operations division of the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services.
- The office is also affiliated with the Wyoming Department of Labor and the Labor Standards Office.
How do I qualify for WY unemployment insurance benefits?
To qualify for WY UI benefits you must:
- Be unemployed through no fault of your own
- Be partially or totally unemployed.
- Have earned sufficient wages
- Be able, available, and actively seeking work for each week you file your claim.
What information will I need to provide when filing for WY Unemployment insurance benefits?
When filing for your WY UI benefits you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- The name, mailing address, and phone number of your last employer
- The last day you worked
- If worked outside of Wyoming within the last 18 months, the names and dates worked for those employers.
How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance benefits in Wyoming?
- The quickest way to apply for your WY UI befits is on WYUI.wyo.gov website.
- You can also apply by phone by calling the Wyoming Claims Center at (307) 473-3789, If living outside of Wyoming call (866) 729-7799)
How much can I get in UI benefits in WY
- You can get between $36 and $508 per week
- You can receive benefits up to 26 weeks.
Does WY provide assistance to help me find a job while on UI benefits?
Yes! Workforce Wyoming has many local Carrer Centers which provide services such as:
- Career Guidance
- Employment & Training Programs
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veterans Employment Training
- Workforce Innovation
How do I contact Wyoming UNEMPLOYMENT TAX DIVISION?
Send mail to this address: P.O. Box 2760, Casper, WY 82602-2760
(307) 235-3264 HELP Line
(307) 473-3789 Claims Center (For UI Claims info)
(307) 235-3277 Fax
(307) 473-3726 Fax
Unemployment Tax Division
(307) 235-3217 (For UI Account info or UI Employer help)
(307) 235-3278 Fax
Benefit Payment Control
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2760, Casper, WY 82602-2760
(307) 235-3236 Phone
(307) 235-3277 Fax