Cheyenne WY Unemployment Career Center Office
WorkforceCenter & Program Operations – Cheyenne
|5221 Yellowstone Road, |
Cheyenne, WY 82009
Phone: (307) 777-3639
Employment & Training Programs
Veterans Employment Training
Cheyenne WY Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
How do I qualify for WY unemployment insurance benefits?
To qualify for WY UI benefits you must:
- Be unemployed through no fault of your own
- Be partially or totally unemployed.
- Have earned sufficient wages
- Be able, available, and actively seeking work for each week you file your claim.
What information will I need to provide when filing for WY Unemployment insurance benefits?
When filing for your WY UI benefits you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- The name, mailing address, and phone number of your last employer
- The last day you worked
- If worked outside of Wyoming within the last 18 months, the names and dates worked for those employers.
How do I apply for Unemployment Insurance benefits in Wyoming?
- The quickest way to apply for your WY UI befits is on WYUI.wyo.gov website.
- You can also apply by phone by calling the Wyoming Claims Center at (307) 473-3789 (If living outside of Wyoming call (866) 729-7799)
How much can I get in UI benefits in WY
- You can get between $36 and $508 per week
- You can receive benefits up to 26 weeks.
Does WY provide assistance to help me find a job while on UI benefits?
Yes! Workforce Wyoming has many local Carrer Centers which provide services such as:
- Career Guidance
- Employment & Training Programs
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Veterans Employment Training
- Workforce Innovation
How do I contact Wyoming UNEMPLOYMENT TAX DIVISION?
(307) 235-3264 HELP Line
(307) 473-3789 Claims Center (For UI Claims info)
(307) 235-3277 Fax
(307) 473-3726 Fax
Unemployment Tax Division
(307) 235-3217 (For UI Account info or UI Employer help)
(307) 235-3278 Fax
Benefit Payment Control
Mailing address: P.O. Box 2760, Casper, WY 82602-2760
(307) 235-3236 Phone
(307) 235-3277 Fax