Arkansas Unemployment Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for AR Unemployment Insurance:
- You must be unemployed through no fault of your own.
- You must be Physically and Mentally able to perform work,
- You must be available for suitable work,
- You must make reasonable effort to find work,
- You must be Free of involvement or interest in a labor disputes,
- You must also be free of any work disqualification.
- Your Claims must be filed with a State Division of Workforce Services office
How to File For AR Unemployment Insurance Claim
- Your can file your claim for unemployment benefit on the internet through the AR EZARC link or you can file in person at any Division of Workforce Services office.
- You can file your weekly claim using your touch-tone telephone using the ArkLine by calling 1-501-907-2590.
- ArkLine Hours of Operation – Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Sunday 12:01 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
General UI Information available on ArkLine: 501-907-2590
- Your Eligibility Requirements
- Your Benefit Year and Weekly Benefit Amounts
- Filings and Appeal
- How Much You May Earn while receiving UI Benefits
- Federal and State Income Tax Laws Regarding UI Benefits
- How to Open, Reopen, or Close a UI Claim
- Information on Extended Benefits
- How to Repay your UI Overpayment benefit
- How to claim Benefits if You migrate
- Balance on your claim
- Your Waiting Period
- Decision on your Eligibility and UI issued
- Your requirement to Report to your Local UI Office.
- Information about a Previously Filed Claim
- Continuation of your UI claim
Your Highest AR Unemployment Insurance Benefit Amount
- Your maximum amount of Weekly UI is $451 per week
- The maximum amount of weeks you can get UI Benefits is 25 weeks
How To File An Arkansas UI Benefit Appeal
- You or your employer can appeal your Unemployment Benefits by writing to the Appeal Tribunal at P. O. Box 8013, Little Rock, AR 72203.
- Appeals must be filed with the Appeal Tribunal within twenty 20 days from the date the determination was mailed.
- Your first level appeal may be made to the Appeal Tribunal – Tell 501-682-1063
- Your second level appeal may be made to the Arkansas Board of Review – Tell 501-683-4300
Arkansas Unemployment Insurance Claim Assistance Contact
- Arkansas Workforce Services website ARClaimHelp
- ArkLine – Automated Weekly Claims System: 501-907-2590
- Toll-Free Interstate Support 1-844-908-2178
- Local Telephone Number: 501-682-2121
- Fax Number: 501-682-8845
- Employer Account Services – 501-682-3798
- Technical & Wage Services – 501-682-3100
- Quarterly Benefit Statements – 501-682-1181
- Assistant Director – 501-683-5366
- Report UI Claim Fraud – 501-682-1058