Lebanon OH Unemployment Career Center Office
|OhioMeansJobs – |
300 E. Silver St.,
Lebanon, OH 45036
|Job seeker Services|
Job search assistance
and much more
Lebanon OH Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interviews.
Does Ohio provide training programs to prepare me for work?
Yes Ohio Association of Career-Technical Superintendents centers provide many training programs that will prepare you for work. Training programs include:
- health services,
- arts and communications,
- information technology,
- and much more.
What are the requirements to qualify for UI benefits in Ohio?
- You must have lost your job through no fault of your own.
- You must have worked and earned enough wages during past employment.
- You must be ready, willing, and able to work.
- You must conduct at least two work search activities per week.
What Information do I need to file my Unemployment Benefit Claim in Ohio?
To apply for OH Unemployment Insurance Benefits, you will need:
- Your Social Security number
- Your driver’s license or state ID number
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Name, address, telephone number, and dates of employment with each employer you worked for during the past 6 weeks of employment
- The reason you became unemployed from each employer
- Dependents’ names, Social Security numbers, and dates of birth
- For dependents, your spouse’s name, Social Security number, and birth date
- For non U.S. citizen your alien registration number and expiration date
- Your regular occupation and job skills.
How do I apply for UI benefits in Ohio?
To apply for benefits you can:
- Apply Online
File online at http://unemployment.ohio.gov, 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
- OR Apply by Telephone
Call toll-free 1-877-644-6562 or TTY 1-614-387-8408, (excluding holidays).
Will Ohio help me find a job while on UI benefits?
Yes OhioMeansJobs centers will assist you in regaining employment. Services includes:
- Job search assistance
- Employee recruitment
- Job training
- and much more
How do I contact Ohio Department Of Job and Family Service?
- File your unemployment claim online: unemployment.ohio.gov
- File by phone: (877) 644-6562
- Employer Help Desk: (614) 466-2319
- Phone (888) 296-7541
Fax (614) 995-1298
- Bureau of Labor Market Information:
Phone (614) 752-9494
Fax (614) 752-9621
can i get an appointment to file an unemployment claim?
Filing an unemployment claim can be done on your state online unemployment benefits portal; an appointment is not required. Usually you must have lost your job through no fault of your own or if you till have a job; your employer has reduced your hours of work. You may also qualify if you have lost your regular full-time job, but are still working a part-time or temporary job where you earn less than your weekly benefit amount. You may also qualify if you are working part-time or reduced hours while receiving UI and a total separation has happened. For most states you must also have earned enough during your state qualifying period (known as the “base period”).