North Dakota Unemployment Insurance Benefits Eligibility.
- Separated from employment through no fault of your own or have had your hours reduced.
- Able to work.
- Available for work.
- Actively seeking employment.
- Found monetarily eligible – a claimant establishes monetary eligibility based on work performed during a specific one-year period called the base period.
Required Information Needed to File Claim for North Dakota Unemployment Insurance Benefits
How UI benefit payments are issued
North Dakota Unemployment Insurance Benefits are issued via Direct Deposit or Debit Card. read more
- Your Social Security Number
- Name, address and telephone number of all employers for whom you worked in the last 18 months or since last registering
- Wage you are willing to accept
- Union Local name and number
- DD214 member copy 4 (proof of military service and wages)
- SF8 and SF50 (proof of federal civilian service and wages)
- Your alien identification number (non-U.S. citizen authorized to work in the U.S.)