North Dakota Unemployment Benefit Eligibility Requirements
North Dakota Unemployment Insurance Benefits Eligibility.
- Separated from employment through no fault of your own or have had your hours reduced.
- Able to work.
- Available for work.
- Actively seeking employment.
- Found monetarily eligible – a claimant establishes monetary eligibility based on work performed during a specific one-year period called the base period.
Required Information Needed to File Claim for North Dakota Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- Your Social Security Number
- Name, address and telephone number of all employers for whom you worked in the last 18 months or since last registering
- Wage you are willing to accept
- Union Local name and number
- DD214 member copy 4 (proof of military service and wages)
- SF8 and SF50 (proof of federal civilian service and wages)
- Your alien identification number (non-U.S. citizen authorized to work in the U.S.)