Keene NH Unemployment Career Center Office
|Keene NH Works One-Stop office|
149 Emerald Street, Suite Y
Keene, NH 03431-3662
Telephone: (603) 352-1904
Fax: (603) 352-1906
Monday through Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
|Services for Job Seekers|
Career Exploration & Training
NH Jobs Recruitment Portal
Dislocated Worker Program
WIOA Adult Worker Program
Work Now NH
Keene NH Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
What help can I get to find a job in New Hampshire while claiming UI Benefits?
The State of New Hampshire has a jobs portal (nhjobs.nh.gov) to assist you in finding a job.
Job portal services includes:
- Region Job Search
- Town Job Search
- Occupation Search
- Full or Part time
You can also visit NH Job Match System and
- Find a Job
- Create Your Résumé
- Get Labor Market Information
- Get Education and Training
- Get Career Information
What are the qualifying requirements to get UI benefits in NH?
In order to be eligible for NH UI Benefits you must:
- Be registered for work
- Be available for work
- Be looking for work
- File claims on time
- Attend mandatory meetings
- Have a weekly benefit amount
- Be totally or partially unemployed
- Report any refusal of work
- Be physically and mentally able to work
- Participate in Re-employment Services if selected
- Disclose mandatory child support payments
What is the Maximum UI Benefits I can get in NH?
- You can get from $32 to a Maximum of $427 in UI benefits.
- You may receive benefits for a maximum of 26 weeks.
- Your benefit amount is based on your income in the last 15 to 18 months.
How do I apply for UI Benefits in New Hampshire?
To apply for UI Benefits visit NH Work Force Connect website, create your account and file.
You are required to have:
- A valid social security number,
- A verifiable email address
- and Date of Birth.
How do I contact New Hampshire Employment Security?
New Hampshire Employment Security (NHES)
45 South Fruit Street Concord NH 03301
Phone: 603-224-3311, 1-800-852-3400