Find your local unemployment office here! Not a government website

I need my work history from 1960 until 2014

unemployed_personQ) I need my work history from 1960 until 2014

A) If you have worked in the same state since 1960 your state will have a record of your work history. You can then visit your state unemployment office and request your work history. The IRS will also have a complete record of your income reporting from companies for which you have worked. I would also recommend that you visit your local IRS office and request a report of your work history.

2 Responses to I need my work history from 1960 until 2014

  1. I-didn’t-get-my-printout-or-work-history-either-in-fact-the-guy-threatened-me-said-he-would-call-the-police!


Leave a reply

690 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Unemployment Office

  1. Please call Colorado unemployment office to follow up with your inquiries ; Automated system: 303-813-2800 or Toll-Free 1-888-550-2800
    Live support: 303-536-5615

  2. I need to talk to a lady named Mrs. Branch is the Mason County office! Have been calling for days now.

Leave a reply