Find your local unemployment office here! Not a government website

my old job refuses to send me my w2 and I don’t have my last paycheck stub

Q) my old job refuses to send me my w2 and I don’t have my last paycheck stub how do I go bought getting it

A) You can Call the IRS for assistance at 800-829-1040

be ready to give the following information:

  • Your name, address and Social Security number.
  • Your employer’s name, address, city, state, zip code and telephone number, even if your employer has gone out of business.
  • Dates of employment.
  • An estimate of the wages you earned and the federal income tax withheld. Your estimate should be based on your final pay stub of the year or earnings statement, if available.

More information here


Leave a reply

126 Responses to Tell Us Your Experience At Your Local Unemployment Office

  1. Hello.

    My company is currently hiring and I was wondering how I may go about sending a job posting.

    We are looking for staff with reliable vehicles that can hold 3 individuals with developmental disabilities. They must pass a DOJ background check with Community Care Licensing. We teach life skills, vocational skills, communication, money management, socialization in a completely community based setting. We pay $12/hour and offer a mileage reimbursement of 53 cents /mile that one of our individuals are in the vehicle. Our greatest needs are in Temecula, Murrieta and Menifee; however if a person is willing to work at any of those locations we can get them started. After background checks are completed the staff attend 4 days of paid training in Rancho Cucamonga at our state office followed by a day to familiarize themselves with our program before heading into the field with their individuals for field training.

    If you have any questions or would like me to send the Now Hiring flyer, please let me know.

    Many thanks,

    Jennie Hurley
    Program Director
    Cole Vocational Services Temecula

Leave a reply