|Greater Portland CareerCenter|
151 Jetport Boulevard
Portland, Maine 04102
Phone: (207) 623-7981
Fax: (207) 822-0221
|Career counseling and |
job search assistance
Resume writing and
Workshops, training programs
Information about the Portland ME Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: https://www.mainecareercenter.gov/locations/greater_portland.shtml
Hours: In-Person Hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
How to get there:
- From downtown Portland, take I-295 north to exit 7.
- Turn left onto Jetport Boulevard and follow it for about 1 mile.
- The CareerCenter will be on your right.
Services Provided At Location:
- Career counseling and job search assistance
- Resume writing and interview preparation
- Access to computers and the internet
- Workshops and training programs
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office?
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- What are the requirements for filing for unemployment benefits?
- How do I file for unemployment benefits?
- What are my rights and responsibilities as an unemployment claimant?
- How can I find a job while I am receiving unemployment benefits?
- What are some job search resources that are available to me?
- What are some training programs that can help me get a job?
Other Nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices:
- Maine Career Center – Lewiston
- Maine Career Center – Augusta
- Maine Career Center – Bangor
Frequent Maine unemployment insurance benefit questions