Lebanon IN Unemployment Career Center Office
|WorkOne – Lebanon|
Location Boone County
358 Mount Zion Rd.
Lebanon, IN 46052
Phone: (765) 482-0160
Fax: (765) 482-0178
Monday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Lebanon IN Unemployment Career Center Office provide individuals seeking employment all the latest tools to find and keep that special job. Employers will find assistance in recruiting new employees including a national job listing network, applicant screening, and space in the centers to conduct testing and employment interview.
What information do I need to file for unemployment benefits in Indiana?
To file for you IN unemployment benefits you will need:
- A personal email account.
- Your driver’s license or valid ID,
- Your legal address,
- Your Social Security number, date of birth and phone number.
- Your Last employer’s name, mailing address, phone number,
- Dates of employment and reason you separated from your job.
- Bank routing number and account number if choosing direct deposit.
What is the Maximum unemployment benefit I can receive in Indiana?
- The maximum weekly benefit you can receive is $390.
- The Maximum amount of weeks you can receive UI benefits in Indiana is 26 weeks.
- Your Monetary Determination letter received 10 days after filing will determine your benefit amount if approved.
How often will I get my IN unemployment benefits?
- Your UI Benefits are paid weekly.
- Your benefit week runs from Sunday, 12:00 a.m. to Saturday, 8:59 p.m. EST.
- Your vouchers will cover previous week and may be filed on Sundays.
- You need to file you weekly voucher even if your benefits are delayed.
- You should file for benefits while appealing; once a approved your payments will be released.
- You need to report any income earned during the week as, you may be subject to fraud.
- You must complete and keep a weekly record of your Work Search activity.
How long will it take for me to start getting IN Unemployment Benefits after filing?
- A decision on your eligibility will be determined mostly within 21 business days.
- If your claim application needs additional information it could take longer.
- If their are issues with your claim, the Indiana Department Of Workforce Development will do a review and contact you or your employer, potentially delaying your claim.
- If there are no issues with your claim you should get your first payment within 3 weeks.
How do I file for IN unemployment benefits?
- To file for your UI benefits in Indiana visit the Indiana Department of Workforce Development Claimant Self Service Website and fill out your application.
Does Indiana help me to find a job while on UI benefits?
Yes! You can visit the Indiana Career Connect website and search for jobs
- You can post your resume for employers.
- You can explore new careers.
- You can get help creating your resume.
- You can get information on education and training centers.
Indiana Unemployment Benefit Call Center Hours
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Indiana Department of Workforce Development
Indiana Government Center
South 10 North Senate Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46204