Here is the information you requested about the Salmon ID Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 1301 Main Street, Salmon, Idaho, 83467
- Phone: 208-756-2234
- Website: Idaho Department of Labor
- Hours: I’m sorry, but I couldn’t find specific information about the office hours. You might want to call the office directly at the above number to get this information.
- Contacts/Managers: The specific contacts or managers of the office are not listed in the information I found. You could possibly get this information by calling the office directly.
- About the Career Center: The Salmon Unemployment Office, a local branch of the Idaho Department of Labor, oversees Idaho unemployment compensation programs and unemployment insurance.
- Services Provided At Location: The office provides opportunities for anyone looking for a career to learn their options and find a path to their goal⁴. They can provide you with the information you need to get going on your job today⁴.
- What questions can I ask the unemployment career office: You can ask about applying for Idaho unemployment benefits, filing an unemployment insurance claim, eligibility for unemployment, rules for receiving unemployment benefits, appealing an unemployment ruling, problems receiving benefits, and making an appointment.
- Other Nearby town Career Center or Unemployment Offices: There are other career centers in Idaho such as in Rexburg, Moscow, Silver Valley, Orofino, and Blaine County.
Please note that it’s always a good idea to call ahead and confirm any details or ask any additional questions you might have. Hope this helps!
Frequent Questions On Idaho Unemployment Benefits