|Idaho Department of Labor|
1158 Idaho St,
Lewiston, ID 83501
Phone: (208) 799-5000
|Applying for Idaho|
Filing an unemployment
Rules for receiving
Information about the unemployment office in Lewiston, ID:
- Address: 1158 Idaho St, Lewiston, ID 83501, USA
- Directions from downtown Lewiston, ID: Directions
The unemployment office is 2.0 miles away from downtown Lewiston, ID and it should take 6 minutes to drive there.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Frequent Questions On Idaho Unemployment Benefits