Here is the information you requested about the Bellevue ID Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 733 North Main Street, Bellevue, Idaho, 83313
- Phone: 208-788-3526
Unfortunately, I couldn’t find specific details about the fax number, email, office hours, contacts, managers, nearest intersection, direction from downtown, and specific services provided at this location.
The Bellevue Unemployment Office is a local branch of the Idaho Department of Labor. It oversees Idaho unemployment compensation programs and unemployment insurance. The office issues unemployment benefits to individuals in Bellevue who have lost their jobs1.
You may contact the Unemployment Office for questions about:
- Applying for Idaho unemployment benefits
- Filing an unemployment insurance claim
- Idaho eligibility for unemployment
- Rules for receiving unemployment benefits
- Appealing an unemployment ruling
- Problems receiving benefits
- Making an appointment
Here are some other unemployment offices in Idaho:
- Idaho Department of Labor – Hailey Area Mobile Office
- Idaho Department of Labor – Twin Falls
- United States Postal Service
Please note that the Idaho Department of Labor – Hailey Area Mobile Office has limited hours, so be sure to check their website before you go.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment office:
- How do I file for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Frequent Questions On Idaho Unemployment Benefits