I have an over-payment of $476.00, where to go to pay it back.

unemployed_personQ) I have an over-payment of $476.00 and I would want to know where to go to pay it back. Thank you.

A) Please contact you local unemployment office on how to pay back your over payment. If you are still getting unemployment benefits your state will reduce your check by the amount you owe until the complete amount is paid.

Keep in mind that it is possible to get a waver – If you got benefits because of a mistake, you can ask for a waiver.

When should I apply for a waiver?
You should ask for a waiver as soon as you get a notice that you must repay the benefits you received.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *