How is benefit determined if you file in one state and move to another?

unemployed_personQ) How is your benefit determined if you register/file in one state (CA) and then move to another (WA) while still seeking employment? The maximum weekly benefit in the two states is different.

A) You must file benefits in the state in which you were employed. You unemployment insurance benefit amount will be determined by the state in which you applied and was employed.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *