Q) If working full time then hours go to 17 to 18 hours a week can you sign up for unemployment?
A) If you have become partially unemployed you can apply for unemployment benefits.
Requirements for Unemployment Benefits
- Be totally or partially unemployed.
- Be unemployed through no fault of his/her own.
- Be physically able to work.
- Be available for work which means to be ready and willing to immediately accept work.
- Be actively looking for work.
- Meet eligibility requirements each week benefits are claimed.
- Be approved for training before training benefits can be paid.