Information on the Waipahu HI Unemployment Career Center Office:
- Address: 94-275 Mokuola St #301, Waipahu, HI 96797, USA
- Phone: (808) 586-8970
- Fax: (808) 586-8980
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://labor.hawaii.gov/ui/
Directions from downtown Waipahu:
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Frequent questions on Hawaii Unemployment Benefits