|Workforce Development Division|
2064 Wells St # 108,
Wailuku, HI 96793
Phone: (808) 984-2091
|Applying for Idaho|
Filing an unemployment
Rules for receiving
The Workforce Development Division Unemployment Career Center is located at 2064 Wells St # 108, Wailuku, HI 96793, USA. It has a 4 star rating on Google Maps.
Here are the directions to get there from downtown Wailuku via Main St: directions. The total distance is 0.2 miles and it should take 1 minute to drive.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Frequent questions on Hawaii Unemployment Benefits