674 Washington Rd,
Thomson, GA 30824
Phone: (706) 595-3665
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
The Thomson GA Career Center is located at 674 Washington Rd, Thomson, GA 30824, USA. It is 1.0 miles away from downtown Thomson, GA. You can get there by heading west on US-78 W for 2 minutes.
Here are the directions: Directions
You can contact the Thomson GA Career Center at (706) 595-2255.
Here are some of the services provided at the Thomson GA Career Center:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
You can also ask the unemployment career office the following questions:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits