Information about the Savannah GA Unemployment Office & Career Center:
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Saturday – Sunday: Closed
- Job search assistance
- Career counseling
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
Other nearby career centers:
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits