|LaFayette Career Center,
Georgia Department of Labor
200 W Villanow St,
LaFayette, GA 30728
Phone: (706) 638-5523
Job search assistance
Resume and cover
letter writing help
The LaFayette Career Center is located at 200 W Villanow St, LaFayette, GA 30728, USA. You can get directions to the center from downtown LaFayette, GA here.
Here are some of the services provided at the LaFayette Career Center:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
You can contact the LaFayette Career Center at (706) 638-2100 or visit their website at http://www.careerdepot.org/.
Here are some questions you can ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits