Hinesville GA Career Center 140 E MLK Jr Dr Hinesville, GA 31313-3635 (912) 332-7908 (912) 370-2598 (fax) None https://dol.georgia.gov/locations/hinesville: https://dol.georgia.gov/locations/hinesville
- Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Director: Ms. Stephanie Adams
- Assistant Director: Ms. Tameka Jones
Direction from Downtown:
- Head north on W Liberty St.
- Turn left onto E MLK Jr Dr.
- The Hinesville GA Career Center will be on your right.
Services Provided At Location:
- Career counseling and assessment
- Job search assistance
- Resume and cover letter writing help
- Interview preparation
- Access to job postings and resources
- Unemployment benefits assistance
What questions can I ask the unemployment career office:
- How do I apply for unemployment benefits?
- What are the eligibility requirements for unemployment benefits?
- How much will I receive in unemployment benefits?
- How long will I receive unemployment benefits for?
- Can I work part-time and still receive unemployment benefits?
- What should I do if I have trouble finding a job?
- What are some job search resources available to me?
- Can you help me with my resume and cover letter?
- Can you help me prepare for a job interview?
General questions and information on Georgia Unemployment benefits